BRILL | Plantijnstraat 2 | 2321 JC Leiden | The Netherlands
Phone +31 (71) 53 53 500 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Newsletters
To celebrate the 25th volume of Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations, selected articles from the past 25 volumes will be available for free downloading during 2019.
Free articles from Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations (available until 31 December 2019):
- Between Doctrine and Practice: The UN Peacekeeping Dilemma
Mateja Peter (Volume 21, Issue 3, 2015)
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: Governance Innovation and Prospects
Gregory T. Chin (Volume 22, Issue 1, 2016)
- Emerging Powers and Emerging Trends in Global Governance
Matthew D. Stephen (Volume 23, Issue 3, 2017)
- Banning the Bomb: Inconsequential Posturing or Meaningful Stigmatization?
Kjølv Egeland (Volume 24, Issue 1, 2018)
- Dispensing With the Indispensable Nation? - Multilateralism minus One in
the Trump Era
Caroline Fehl and Johannes Thimm (Volume 25, No. 1, 2019)