BRILL | Plantijnstraat 2 | 2321 JC Leiden | The Netherlands
Phone +31 (71) 53 53 500 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arab Law Quarterly, the leading English language scholarly publication on matters relating to the law of Arab states, will publish its 35th Volume in 2021. To celebrate this, five sets of seven articles, hand-picked from past volumes by Editor-in-Chief Haider Ala Hamoudi, will be available for free downloading during 2021. Please find the fourth set of free articles below - bookmark this page to check for more free content in the months to come!
- The Rights of the Accused in Islam
Tāhā J. al 'Alwānī (Volume 10, No. 1, 1995)
- Kuwait Law No. 25 of 1996: an even playing field
Reema Ali (Volume 12, No. 1, 1997)
- The Federal Penal Code and the Aim of Unification
Butti Sultan Butti Ali al-Muhairi (Volume 12, No. 2, 1997)
- Negotiating Contracts in Islamic and Middle Eastern Laws
Mahdi Zahraa (Volume 13, No. 3, 1998)
- Insurance: The Islamic Perspective and its development in Saudi Arabia
Ahmad Al Ghadyan (Volume 14, No. 4, 1999)
- Islamic Groups and their World-views and Identities:
Neo-Traditional Salafis and Progressive Muslims
Adis Duderija (Volume 21, No. 4, 2007)
- Broadcasting Law in Lebanon
Walid Nasser (Volume 11, No. 2, 1996)
The following articles are accessible for free until 8 October 2021
Interested in more?
Subscribe to our Newsletters and stay up-to-date with our publications, conference visits, discounts, reviews and news.